Saturday, July 5, 2008

Real Men Carry An ATG Gun

So, here it is.

A place where I will share my crafting projects. I'm mainly a paper crafter and cardmaker. I do some scrapbooking, altering, decoupage, knitting, needlepoint and other odds and ends. I hope to share my insights and tips, tools and product reviews. I'm also a big fan of Provocraft's Cricut Expression. You'll find some of my cut files posted from time to time.

I'd like to thank Ted (Sir Craftalot) for encouraging me to start this project. This weblog is dedicated to all of my friends and contemporaries who frequent our home-away-from-home, the Cricut Message Boards.

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

rchelle58 said...

I really enjoyed your blog and look forward to coming back. Your work is really nice.
richelle

Avra Williams said...

Your blog looks great! I'm a big fan of your work - thanks for sharing it!

angelmom916 aka Linda said...

Wonderful blog. Great job on the instructions and pics. Will def keep checking it out for new stuff. Your work is great. tfs