Saturday, July 12, 2008

Spotlight: Autumn Leaves: Rhonna Farrar

I've recently become a collector of clear acrylic stamps. I don't think that it was a matter of preference over rubber stamps, but moreso an issue of space constraints.



But one of the artists (and there are some very talented people out there) whose work I've become enamoured with is Rhonna Farrar. There's just something about her style and sense of design that connects with me.

Rhonna Farrar is a wife and mother of three children. She is also an outstanding artist and teacher. I recently purchased this set of stamps released by Autumn Leaves as part of their Stampology line. This set is entitled "Gypsy Style 2". I think it's amazing!



1 comment:

okieladybug or okie_ladybug said...

We really need to talk about your stamp addiction!! HA HA HA!!